Photobucket
Purple Pink
Bonjour!

hello fella nice to meet you

Meet Me There:
*Copy And Paste it into your blog ok?:)


Story supergirl ;) tutorial Chat

Sing a Song

Dream High MV - Dream High by Suzy Taec Soohyun & Wooyoung


This Is Me



Topup

Design by : Aqilah Zahirah
sweet
2/7/12 | 9:23 PM | 0 supehero saya
is this superr sweet or whattt? :') hope they last FOREVER! 
you have my prayers <3
gosh this is soo my dream relationship. 
My life is fucked up with lies.
My dream boyfriend is all I need right now..
the feeling you know. that feeling, I want it ;)
This is now my reason why I still believe in love..
i love you guys ^^
I am super happy for them. so sweet I think I'm going to cryyy
okay, boys. please be nice. Don't go play with people's heart kay? ;)
if anybody read this, (nobody will read this shit) lol
ILY :* I still believe in loveeee ^^
hoping for that special someone to make me smile when I cry,
to shed my tears, to hold me tight, to kiss goodnight <3


Thnks for reading my story :)

0 comment(s)
Older Post | Newer Post